Friday, June 8, 2007

Women's Favorite Muscle

albania good morning, how are you

as the title suggests, perhaps I am in Albania. to be more precise in Tirana, the capital. in comparison to the Durmitor park the complete opposite. yes, a holiday the extreme. because it was very still in the Durmitor park. very nice (more for me) and extremely tough (is more appropriate to wib). namely we decide in the morning after the mountains seewanderung a longer trip in the. We would like to oblo glava, an ice cave in 2200 meters height. seems off about prejudice Ulich is highlighted and 800 meters sound and feasible. So we pack up a little bit of food and dachshunds going on. the first half of the road is actually quite simply, we run the most part a gently rising path in the woods along. after the fork in the forest unwatchable away and goes in our direction into the mountains. Nature is really great. right and left rise up majestic summit (which we will not hochmuessen fortunately) the nature looks really healthy, not people far and wide total and above all quiet. that's pretty strange, because we notice it only after some time. somehow missing something. and it is really so that you do not hear anything up there, except from time to time NEN bird.
after the fork in the road starts to become quite an adventure away. it's also no way anymore, but here and there a red circle, which marks the direction. some route must be climbed literally and later have to add snow-covered slopes. Who is really in itself. especially when wearing trainers and without poles because rumkrabbeln needs. boesartigerweise it snowed too, not too short time and then there is fresh snow (loose and slippery) on old snow (hard and, well, too slippery). somehow I torture myself up anyway. I come down there again nor do I really do not want. wibke gasps behind me. they can no longer cursed loudly all the world's mountains (for it is with the silent), and turns around again sometime. now I'm alone. or not, because suddenly I hear irgendemanden on rumquasseln English. I still stomp around a little, but the way seems to lead into the abyss. mmh. actually the same cave would have to be close. looking for a bit I discovered a hole in the rock, penetrate from the vote. I purely watch and see in addition to several standing around the icicle ian ami below. strangely, he is not surprised me to meet here, he seems to happen more often to see familiar faces hoehleneingaengen before. I climb into the cave and look around. drop ceiling by constantly falling on the ground have formed on the giant icicle. They look like stalagmites, only that they have a hole at the top where the water reintroepfelt (and where you can tuck his fist). I've seen something never before, it really looks like a tropfsteinhoehle from glass. which must be determined rieseneiszapfen Sun 60th
the Americans (there are two, one, I already know from the restaurant) want the way back, I'm come up. meets the good, the descent is determined by the two easier. he will then actually, I still get a borrowed rod trekking and so nothing can happen. We sledding and jumping down the hill and so we are half in eight restaurants, where I ian still a beer and bean soup invites (he believes the start to shrivel the German, if they were not regularly inspires beer).
by 9 I get pretty tired of the campground. The hike took 6 hours instead of the planned 9 hours.
the next day to make we do not actually. I sleep all the time and their clothes washed wibke. In the evening we still are friends with a few of which are on the motorcycle on the road. have rented a cabin and so we can chat in the warm.
The next day is quite the sense of traveling. we want to Albania. after we have determined that the road is not traveled to the end of the world, we take the same bus. in Podgorica, we have to walk 20 € some greedy taxi drivers, throw in the revenge, so we get to the 30 km limit. there is because no bus. tja Albania, which is nothin 'but the tourism!
from there we hitchhike the rest, laughed in spite of ocher Santander offers of the local Albanian taxi driver (A further 20 € for 30 km - Nope)
in the late afternoon we reach Skod. pretty much the ugliest city in Europe I would suspect. I still like it here, it reigns live much on the streets, everyone seems to know everyone, old men playing chess at the curb edge, old women are lamenting together in groups. were having fun playing with the youth in children's party, meanwhile, it is children. there are 2 trampoline around the screeching with 30 children are packed. then there still a small stage, which is also packed with 30 screaming children ist.mir like it, I let myself be quickly infected by the peaceful, relaxed atmosphere and look at all the fun. albeit from a safe distance to the kids.
the next day I go visit my friend artur. whom I know from two years ago. I quickly found him and it follows the usual procedure. for a second: cannot offered, after two seconds: beer offered (successfully fought off, it is 12) then offered raki (also successfully fended off) and then offered fruit (fruit is arthur and gemuesehaendler). We arrange to meet even the hotel by 8 and then the rest of the day, we stroll through the city put us up in one park visit and two bars. in between I still run my pomadeexperiment (lots of pomade in the hair and zurueckkaemmen) I want to look like an Albanian. I believe it is possible, I like wibke not.
is unfortunately artur not and so we go to sleep. The next morning I also understand why he has stood at the front of the hotel and we waited. too bad, but nothing I make come safely again and so we say goodbye to press under, kissing and symphathiebekundungen in form is of cigarettes, prunes and beer (not ward I could, well, was, fortunately, only a small one)
the bus incredibly cheap and we rumble with 50 kmh tirana direction. in the usual bus palermo. Next to me is a toothless old, who ruled some strange sign language that I understand not. I kind of like him and paid him his ticket to Tirana (merry eyes rolling, wagging hands, thumbs raised).
in Tirana smelled and we plod hostel in a direction saunaaehnlichen athmosphere. (Yes, yet again, but I've vowed that this holiday will be the last time! Real now!) Have the usual crowd there waiting for us Canadians and Australians. the learning procedure to know me now hangs from the neck out. The next time someone asks me how long I'm on my way I say minute second although even then there oooohhh! its amaaaaazing!
the remaining time we have actually only spent strolling through the city. which seems to be a single market place, there are at every corner to discover what. including poverty pretty tough, Albania is the zweitaermste country in Europe. oh and george bush comes in seven days here. his grotesque smiles of a giant poster on me. welcome mister president. jaja. tungsten
to denne

0 comments:

Post a Comment