the day I slept through most of yesterday, because I have after two service layers, and before that been through a night with Hinamori ...
It was very stressful ... as soon as I was on, was one funny guy who attacked us on, as Hinamori has stayed here, back again. Toll. I dressed quickly and it was - more or less friendly welcome. man must indeed have propriety ~ Then I met a friend of Hinamori because they want to perform with me for the summer party a little. We first had to buy fabric. Somewhere ... where we train travel only after long (this was quite strange ... I had to take the Gigai yes, and then they tell me all that funny
considered never seen a Taichou?) were gone.
First we had a rickety old wooden bridge going to think I would collapse, if only they would look wrong. Luckily she has not done so in my view ... Afterwards a small footpath. And then we were there ... Riessen was great! I was standing inside, not knowing where to look I! Bit here, as ruffles, silk material to my left, my right to cotton, silk ribbons everywhere and then ... It was .... pure hell oo "
Especially when you are there with a girl. Hinamori would be more tolerable I believe although I have been genaus Substances had stopped and would have meant happy, he would want me ... I've had a festive kimono! Good, then we paid and went back train. Now people looked even more stupid ... arrived here we've started sewing .... with as a comic device shaft called "sewing" It was moving quickly and expeditiously, this part had not given up the ghost at some point ...
Since we had repaired it after hours of tinkering, I had to go again. must be careful to Matsumoto yes, or they drink too much again and I can take their service ~. ~ Hinamoris girlfriend's mother has with Ukitake-san be used ... has given to
delicious chocolate nut .... Thanks ^___^ Well, today I made Hinamori and Ukitake-san ... It was again something else. Since I could get up regularly. (And once again the strange man was there!
I think the hat was run with Matsumoto as often as is here! )
Unfortunately we had to Ukitake-san an early chance to go home because his circuit in the heat has not cooperated. I hope he recovers quickly, the poor. \u0026lt;/////\u0026lt; then I have quickly bought some bread, because I'm tired of me dry to eat biscuits.
Matsumoto, your salary is reduced temporarily! Anyway, those were the last two days,
Ju Tai Ban Taichou,
Hitsugaya Toshirou
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Pcr Annealing Melting Temperature
August ... is not the same holiday ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment