was here yesterday Hinamori and Aizen
I have not expected, but then they insisted that we celebrate New Year together, and just the new year...
At midnight we went out and have launched with some champagne. Around us, they have herumgeböllert
was somehow always funny
She insisted with braids and weaving -///-
But she was there on the Gästefuton too cold. So she came to me.
Toll ... two Shinigami, a futon, 4 pillows, 2 blankets and a few
This was the first and last time this year, do you hear? uu
at half 6 in the morning (!) I've finally persuaded that she is sleeping. I normally am at this time no longer in bed when I had early shift.
And then we slept until NOON oo
LUNCH! * Sigh *
I should not get upset so .... she was just always kind to me, or drann to me .... u / / / u
the afternoon I had to then Aizen back in the 5th Division sent. Certainly waiting there working on it. And I was able to finally relax a bit ...
My total daily rhythm is messed up.
Anyway, a happy new year 2008,
Jubantai-Taichou, Hitsugaya Toushiro
.
PS: I'm finally
0 comments:
Post a Comment