Monday, December 21, 2009

How Much Is My Opal Ring Worth

Christmas holiday

The last two weeks have been exhausting. Had it but within these two weeks, but managed at least as far as to move permanently, as that my room in the flat is almost finished, at least. Furniture available (only NEN chair is missing and maybe even what the record player) emptied at any rate, cases are, everything is allowed. Only the living room and kitchen has not yet reached its transfer, the books are unsorted in the shelves, dishes in boxes under the kitchen table - the kitchen cabinets are still missing yet. But the time is indeed in sight missing ... am now one of the two semester weeks in Augsburg, the other I am writing this ne housework. New Year's Eve this year is probably a bit of wall - Augsburg, like last year, I can allow myself not well. But let's see what Sun

Far worse is the weather. When I went to Berlin on Friday from Mainz, there was already significant escalation ne feel - from Berlin to Augsburg then yesterday. Snow in vast quantities. Slipping in Tons. The latter is particularly annoying broken in combination with my knee still propagated. Sudden pain I was in any case certainly do so. Otherwise: Siberian. You notice also that Samba is not suitable for any weather - perhaps even more so I need a pair of shoes.

I'm also curious if I have the free minutes here, I have also, because I have not taken my laptop can use productively. Tons of articles on the Cleisthenes's reforms (late 6th century. BC / Athens) are waiting for me and my housework creative hands. Furthermore, I think I should actually times when and to whom I give what for Christmas. Not for the only time I had up to now, the weather and soil conditions let me also be reluctant to go. But should be soon, would be far more urgent in any case even the 16th My little brother's birthday on Wednesday. The idea keeps well in check - perhaps some music. If necessary, what to read or to see ... But brilliant ideas would offer such a policy decision not yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment