Monday, March 15, 2010

Mount And Blade More Than 100 Troops

folding ...

... I'd quite like me. But the plaster is not just the knee in the way - again and again every day and every night again annoying as much a limit that. Not only in mobility, but that's why even in our own activities. Sheer chronic discomfort so I lack almost all the momentum. Even though I have now started at least one of the many things to write by and by possible Museums and memorials for my internship in the summer. Not so easy to find those that would interest me too - even locally I have there currently so ne certain limitation: I'd like to go somewhere where I'm still not used to, but anyone should, I lived in the city (well) would like to know if I stay there NEN few weeks. Would make it easier ... But look. Otherwise

I'm really excited times a week to post. The Zu-/Absage the Hans Böckler Foundation NEN scholarship is to come this week. Ah, would already be nice if I NEN few thousand euros less debt at the end of my studies would have ...

But as of today: perhaps I'll get after calming week "rest" it then but that I look at the things I've made up my mind (to take care of training, learning Russian on, stack literature work off a little) to make still can. The embedding

0 comments:

Post a Comment