Nothing ...
... makes the knee. Anyway, I've gotten last week my cast, but the feeling for the leg is even more strange now. While I can fully charge and without ansich Crutches to run, but the time between an evil but at least the illusion was maintained that I could move it. Now the plaster is missing and thus the illusion - and my desire to move is very fast approaching its limits. Especially when sitting which is very annoying. In addition, I had expected, however, a strange feeling of permanent numbness of the skin. So much I have to feel while the outside of the knee, but it's strange.
much makes it so much else. I had forgotten how much time the university will actually use and some that there is so with it. Student Parliament elections this month are as still eat, language courses damn a lot of time and a week is often by so fast that I emotionally had no chance even to think just from reading the texts. Especially if you do not already then weekends / barely at home, but anywhere else ... I'm curious even know if I find some time in the right Ryhthmus. At least in the summer is my "internship" fix - the August and September I spend much of in the vaults of a beautiful archive. Fortunately, there is next to it but not a subway built ... For the really, really interesting stuff, I am probably apply again for the next working year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment