Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Are Policys Safe With Shenandoah Life Insurance

its the end of the world!

hey people,
so I sit just on the border of the internet world and we believe mags hardly even you can get here! jahaa a miracle of civilization, also works if sporadic. (If you can read this, hats worked)
in Mostar it in, after I wrote my last entry also started promptly thunderstorm. That's not the hitch and we had to turn us in full of tourists. Not only hostel, busfahrn no also. grumble, my travel fund is looking forward ...
the bus will not my mood really grow. Although Sarajevo is a really nice old town, but that's it already. Our company offers a picturesque image of bullet-riddled buildings in front of a cloudy and murky background. pretty much every house has communicated to learn because it is known exhibit bullet holes. really want to trust me in spite of their frequency but not to be.
in Mostar we drive our tourism neuenteckte wheels completely to the tip. Let us leave the bus station to pick up someone from the hostel. if it's true. The hostel turns out to be but as a winner. It is really comfortable and up to a New Zealand hippiepaerchen empty. There is also a fairly famieliaere atmosphere. The hostel is run by miran, his mother it also keeps it clean and scurries between them again and again around Milan's girlfriend. the mother is cooking dinner even always something delicious. Mostar is known especially for its old bridge. which was destroyed in the war-"93, but 10 years ago rebuilt. some stones even from the old. The view is really pretty cool. the bridge spans in a semicircle across the river. it 25 meters goes into the deep. the drive bridge a few typn who jump off for cash. that's really dangerous, there are people already had three this died.
after (to have and met some people ausm hostel in Sarajevo) wibke and I have visited old town we go to hostel back. until I sit a little pair with the rum, but go quickly to bed. then joins me miran. we come relatively quickly to the dominant theme to speak. the war. miran has seen the. he shows me on his veranda bullet holes from the city as the air was attacked. one is in a eisentraeger, who is at least half a centimeter thick. two meters away you can see the crater of the cartridge still in the wall.
after the Serbs had a raging in Vukovar and ossijek, they have concluded an alliance with the Croats. they wanted to Bosnia among themselves. the eastern part should get croatia serbia, Western. a focus of the fighting turned mostar dar. midst of this city should Namely, the new border. miran shows me there on the hill were the Croats, the Serbs over there. Middle Bosnian army without weapons. at some point probably have to be crazy and the attackers began to kill the civilian population. specifically. Miran grandfather was shot dead by a scharfschuetzen when he was on the river to get water.
miran when I ask whether there are any psychologists, that war-traumatized people can talk, he says, you know, live in bosnia 4 million people. We would need 4 million psychologists.
he will still look into the future. He has Serb, Croat, Muslim friends. I admire the power he has to forget or forgive.
have the next day I finally had enough of tourism. I want to climb a mountain. which can be found here enough. miran explained to me the way and I leave. of course I did after 5 minutes of the description and forget I trudge up the direct path. shit on the mines, I want my rest. plus the weather is nice. to nice, as I have to say schweissueberstroemt after 20 minutes. slow to make even low self-doubt whether my strength mine wide. I just climbing on the mountain namely, the Croats were at that time. mmhh. which have yet determined eingeigelt! now I dare not step back or more. just before I stand up suddenly on a paved road. the path that has been described to me miran. now standing at the top is fun and I as I have not only a great outlook, but even an old burgruinchen.
the afternoon we meet with a few Canadians who met in Sarajevo. which seemed quite reasonable. We have a nice afternoon together, including my first time in a mosque. the evening I sit on a little river.
The next day we then break after Montengro. we want to camp, your budget needs a little bit erhohlung. after initial difficulties, we actually manage to Croatia (Dubrovnik, we can be left) to Montenegro. there will be after I've scared a few farmers shouting with my (I want to ask just about ratings and the warnings so far away ...) on any simple way packed. the next day is spent half in kotor. jaja I know already tourist town, but we remain non yes. also I must still necessarily climb up the mountain burg. I also do this, largely undisturbed, as it starts to thunderstorm namely. Then we drive to Cetinje, where I was two years ago with my goettergattin before. after we met some locals at the gas station we go to sleep. The next 2 days we do almost nothing, only from time to time in the city traipse to shop. one night get a few people from the city and we make a campfire. (And be visited by the police, who want to see who is there rumkokelt.)
surprise then we are in the Durmitor national park in the north of Montenegro. here really is the end of the world. The next town is 120 km away, not tourists, they only come in 2 months and a endgeil landscape. as in the Alps, partly in Scotland. great! Today we are at the 2 large rumgewandert seen here in the park, in the pouring rain. spass hats made anyway. Today we eat even pair with a spleen containing ami, what years since 1 1 / 2 with their two kids around the world What gurkt.
lg ie up denne

would

0 comments:

Post a Comment