Saturday, May 19, 2007

Buy Hot Wheels Sizzlers

welcome to Sarajevo

hello all!
so now we have it, despite all obstacles are reported to us by German Wings and the Bosnian flugbehoerde placed in its way, but still managed to Sarajevo. (To explain: We originally wanted to German wings to Bosnia and not to fly Bulgaria, had the flight already booked, but will losgehehn two weeks before, the Bosnian government against the influx German foreign exchange decided and refused entry.)
behind us there are two days hitch-hiking, we made almost as much distance as in the 2 1 / 2 weeks before.
but first we wanted to again take things calmly. of serbia We traipse on cross an apparently very unpopular. are all duty free shops empty and desperately needed petrol (for the good jewel campinkocher) is nothing.



does well, not I still have my mini grill, we make it like the old Viking and fry our (smuggled illegally to Croatia) meat over an open fire.



we carry a purse and matched disgusting camp hill and at the gates of an apple orchard. the fire with the works too, wibke overcomes her fear of the salmonella and then all the beds full and satisfied.
the next morning we are woken by the peasant, who works on the plantation. However, there is no apfelbaeuerlein, but a kirschbaeuerlein. He invites us and so there are a lot of cherries for breakfast. grad go when I want another comes running up behind Baeuerlein any tree. This is how we learn jaroslav. jaroslav has lived in Austria and can therefore German accent with Serbian-Austrian. (radl: bike, gems: we go), he immediately pulls the gespraechsfuehrung in itself and we are being led to his plantation. I learn thing or two about wine varieties, fertilizers things, pests and other useful species. Then he shows us an ideal campsite. with source, drinking water and shade. cool! We will probably stay here a while. the petrol problem is also solved, because I am a bicycle and to borrow demmeln petrol station.
after we have survived sweating and groaning the midday heat, I go visit jaroslav. who lives in serbia and so I have to traipse over the limit. my passport is happy about a few more stamps. I arrived at jaroslav
as he leads me around in his garden. again I will be advised of various trees and grape varieties. then proudly presents the self-installed satellite TV. 1500 channels, it is to admire (including sexy tv, Jaroslav's favorite channel).
wibke make the next day and I place us in at the border. ilok a church has to offer and a restored wall from the Roman period.
the rest of the day we spend in front of the tent, unwilling to have more money in Croatia, because it's really expensive here nauseous. evenings are also campfire.



actually we have played with the idea of breaking up the next morning. but the weather makes us a dash through the bill and all the clothes that we washed and are hanging to dry in front of the tent used to be wetter than the night before. we just stay one more day. It does not take too long and jaroslav passes. in the luggage, a new garden pump. He wants the water from the farm to its lead. I help him build and run probably 100 times up and down the slope. does help all of nothin ', the pump is too weak. So we pull the hose and pump up the slope again. then wibke help collect and cherry when I was a little. reward for taking us in his then jaroslav trabbi with Serbia, where we can buy cheap.
the laundry is now too dry and so we can start the next day.
a truck driver takes us to Osijek. Along the way we pass Vukovar.







this town during the Serbian offensive was literally razed to the ground. all the houses are either new or leave, hollow and covered with projectiles from the einschlagloecher. I just find creepy. way we'll get an old hospital over. here the Serb soldiers have shot dead 300 Croatian patients.



the city is dominated by a water tower, which is totally shot. is allowed to stand as a memorial against the war. I get almost sick. to each, the truck driver tell a story that has to do with the war. right and left of the road are brachflaechen which are mine area. a few warning signs before entering. nevertheless still die each year because of the mines ten people. it will take another ten years until everything is cleared.
we get the rest of the track is progressing well and are on the same day against the Bosnian border. after we have passed the one we choose not to hitch a ride to Sarajevo. It is dark, and finally we are 80 km out in front of our. the nearby board we can not afford (25 € per night). So we keep a little unmotivated the thumb into the darkness. we hold only 10 seconds, then slow down a massive increase from audi and jasmine. We can not get through to Sarajevo, but somewhere in a cheap motel. we go with him to stop by the night time here and there. everywhere it is too expensive. yet we remain first sit with him. He would like to drink a beer. he is anyway rotzbesoffen I try to overlook the whole time. somehow he is likable to me. He has the whole day driving around in his big audi, half of Europe to some stupid metal part to bring the man to deserve this one looks fortune, his family months but only 3 days in advance. because we are a welcome change. he would certainly be more to drink with us, but calls his wife. at the last minute we find also a board for 10 €. satisfied we fall into bed and I go gaga a little bit in front fernsher. (great to have a horn bird on the wire, with goldie and mel gibson is)



the next day we make it then to Sarajevo. which is so horny city follows. the outskirts of gleaming as usual with the usual sozielistischen truemmerromantik, the inner city, however, is fully preserved in the medieval Ottoman style. as well as disturb the tourimasen not so much. I'm thrilled. mosques everywhere and low brick-houses. Here the Arab clash on European culture.
the muezzin calls to prayer naja and I need it a go slowly.
up so all is well denne

love gruesse






0 comments:

Post a Comment