It's hard to believe, but right now I have some more free time than usual. While it is
around in the division, but after the service is quite pleasant. Matsumoto I do not see too often
few days ago I was traveling with Hinamori. It was surprisingly comfortable
skeptical glances, a picnic when we were >///>'''' were quite peculiar. Someone even asked whether Oô
carnival is over now and I still look at the Academy. After all, from there - required for any reason whatsoever, my help, I had to help out yesterday when cooking service -.. "
" Hitsugaya-kun, but covering your tables "
Oh God, what have I that belongs only non more -. "
I've almost missed
~ * sigh * But for that I'm Hinamori
two days ago and picked up at the service shop, we were>> 'The Mädchengigai was like said quite helpful, at least I could save me annoying comments. But a Some were irritated eyes.
are apparently not too many girls who remain seriously .... I am surprised actually.
That reminds me, Kira lying around here some comments from you, you've forgotten the other day at Hinamori, she has forgotten me dannbei * drop *
Come to pick up yet please.
0 comments:
Post a Comment