so, a year after the last entry I depriemierenden back pack purse and gepäckel h and pull out into the wide world.
WORKS for a change this time on the Balkan. but not exclusively. countries after 2 1 / 2 weeks in the usual (Bosnia, etc.) Prague is a week after and the rest of the summer vacation to Morocco.
this time is probably even images during the trip, thanks to technical support, which I I begged from my other half. yet I have heard that they probably prefer Währe married to a digicam with me, at least they seem more concerned about the part as to make me.
as the first tests do I have a pic of me wib and pure, which is to spread optimism, but looks more like unsuccessful ohl birthday party.
well, I pack it once
until I denne hope that this time I perhaps this time creating something NOT to lose, be it backpack, vital organs or whole importance of the holy digicam
0 comments:
Post a Comment