kick nick
... again closer to the last entry: I and an Englishman (Nick said) come from such a degree of folklore is open air and suddenly going from the wild honking Mula Mustafa. First, we think it is probably back any wedding. but after about a hundred cars are passing us, I realize that even a no Bosnians SO can have big family.
I inquire and tataa! Karadzic in Belgrade have been taken. Milosevic was the guy behind one of the biggest war criminals, has disposed of Srebrenica, among other things.
which the Bosnians, the happy course powerful (for Srebrenica is indeed in Bosnia) is clear. So all the people jumping the honk out of a house on the road around, and dancing. the atmosphere is so great, you have to connect the general rejoicing simple. next to me is celebrating a German Bosniaks, which I can not even explain the situation a little more closely. and 100 meters from the endless dancing flame Turks and sing that Belgrade will soon be Turkish. well then.
tja and why the entry is now "kick nick?". because I actually got him kicked out yet. has my verarsche two blond stupid Danes can lie opposite, that I am not a White Russian. what the hell, in the evening everyone had friends more than enough.
The next morning after Jablanica. not without forgetting my library. but that is dependent mwith bosnia. It calls its tributaries. wenns just is not a whole backpack again ...
in Jablanica, we note that there is no lake, and no camping there. silly if you wanted to camp on the lake. but not far is a lake very nice. with bungalows, as we have the ticketverkaeufer insured. and then we are there and are actually in mallorca the balkans. 1000 celebrating youth. acoustic music around the clock. pfanfinder in piece-like training camps. we still remain three days and pick ourselves somehow. happened is really not much, except a spaziergeang around the lake and a night at the bar with some young.
and today we are then eingetrudelt in Mostar. Fortunately for us this evening, nor any party under the bridge and on Sunday, to believe: the bridge jumping competition of the. (Videos on youtube look for commands) which is cool.
to denne
wanted man ne
0 comments:
Post a Comment