is no end in sight ...
And move on.
today by 6 clock, so that's not too late, because you meet someone true because one was forcibly transferred.
in the academy.
bad bad, I was there at 7:30, while it has only started two hours later. And then there were people there who I have never seen in my life oo
Anyway, after that I am to all my .... 'Teachers' run and she asked what do I need to teach, so I get the same can not order the next day to get everything piece by piece. Hehe ... As teachers are now times, they were not there and I just get even one thing can! From I do not know how many -.- "
The afternoon was not exactly better. Ukitake-san yet to meet, and some through the area To go because he still needs furniture and even then ... IRGs, as I hate the word ..... go get school supplies ... Really bad ... So many people> in a heap. \u0026lt;
Anyway, I had to go shopping because Matsumoto has not even once again made
-,..,-" Something I should come up to me now .
To make matters worse I am also almost cut his finger and I think I'm sick oO "
My voice has failed three times today ... I stood silently before the sellers .///.
Anyway, I'll go make my tea now ... such a Vorrausgesetzt Luxury we have about Matsumoto sparkling
* ~ Hitsugaya Toshirou
0 comments:
Post a Comment