Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Penicillin For Throat Infection

I hate the fall ... even if it is not there

Great.

Two days ago I was traveling with Hinamori .... again female in nem Gigai, because no one wants anyone I look about Hinamori Urahara and sparkling * -.- "
you wanted to do with a few other photos, I came with. I mean, I can not let go alone in the wilderness. Aizen, shame on you. No time for your Fuku ... u.û

As would not be bad enough, I had yesterday from the Academy to be picked up. It was so humiliating. I'm Taichou, I have responsibility for a whole division, and only because I have to again in the Akaemie, that does not mean that need someone to pick me up when I'm bad go!
me I think I've caught a cold with the damn girl Gigai. The skin around the smallest strongest Taichou!
Now I sit here and cough and need handkerchiefs, as in the worst flu season in winter. At least it is Ukitake-san at the time better ... Unfortunately I can not receive his visit

Back to the topic.
Because Matsumoto was not possible, because it certainly has again with Abarai Kyouraku and a few girlfriends whatever reason, I had the nice, pick up older woman in my division. v / / / v
I was so embarrassed because she had to wonder through, WhereExactly they hinmusste.

morning around 6:30, I was torn from sleep. Matsumoto had just come back from wherever .... where they have been? After alcohol, they did not smell any case ..... okay could smell at the time I do not * drop * and asked me in all seriousness, why I am still here. I had today but again serve in the academy and after that evening service.
Yeah -.- "Because I can move me huh?" I'm just a little boy! I replied only with a murmur, I think it was something like "Let me .... I want to die ... ">.>

Just now was here Hinamori. Sweet of her.
She brought with flowers. of still prefer it.
Now the flowers on the table and I peep the whole time. Oô
I should probably lie down now, I must be healthy. Tomorrow I'm cooking service in the Academy -.- "
Because I can see over the stove>. \u0026lt;
Oh, that's life .... life as a Shinigami in no better position than you think out.

Ju Tai Ban Taichou, Hitsugaya Toushirou

0 comments:

Post a Comment