Today I had cooking in the service academy.
It was just horrible!
come of all, I too late because sleepy I have and Matsumoto woke up only when there somewhere pollterte funny, I do not have one oO and then only came on it, that I was still asleep, I could I tire out.
Anyway. I had to, drowsy and sick as I am, in the cooking Zweng garment I do not like those funny shoes with that belt comic>. Walk up \u0026lt; and 3 sticks! I reached the top ranking for the first time for breath ...
Then I had to halt the preparations. I was assigned for "salt potatoes" o O.
Okay, those were the only ones you had to peel first and then cook. The other way I would have been right, too. If it were too hot water stream canalisation ... for what I've Hyourinmaru? * Grin *
Okay, you have to find time a cutting potato peeler, because the zanpakutō or the knife may not even mans -.- "Okay, then I had spent as much as 68 Minutne trying to peel the damn potato !. because the comic cutting tools have cut no
Okay, potato into the water and feritg
Then I have helped with the parsley Sure, I chop the parsley from bekomm -.? "Because I said yes so many aggressions have and one with the thing, namesn "Wiegebeil" I think the power may setztn better! I'll show equal with those who can implement as well a Taichou his power !!!!! Then we have the well gegessesn and yet what came next? Clear brush, -.- "I'm
Taichou, damn, why do I have to clean the whole damn land!? That's more than Matsumoto device in her room has! As you clean the stupid! Now I know what Ichimaru did xD Then I've still taken Ukitake-san.
The poor also has cold We went walking and then had to I already have wait for 'home'
reports, I had to buy Damn, Matsumoto! learning finally PURCHASE! YOU ARE WOMAN NE>. \u0026lt; and finally I have .... * Shudder * * grumble * H
ausaufgabe n f ü r th e A cademy ~
that as it may, I'll go do that now everything, then I may still come in time for Nachttdienst,
Ju Tai Ban Taichou Hitsugaya Toushirou
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Words And Procession On Wedding Programme
cooking service.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment