Today was stressful, is stressful and will end this way, I know!
have to once I find out today at 0:30, that I have today night shift, because in short I had to stand in for Kenpachi. That was bad ... running all the time and just keep his mood at Fuku ~. ~ I've nothing against babies, but something like is bad> _ \u0026lt; between, I have invitations to Ukitake-san, Hinamori, Aizen and Orihime Send let-san.
Hehe ... the punishment that you have been eating my muffin, Matsumoto Because I was invited to dinner but today.
Anyway, sometime around 4 clock I went to bed and slept, then it was 5 hours later to get up again so they could clear the chaos in the office together. I did not even know where my reports were oo "
about half past 11, I woke Hinamori unintentionally because she was the only one of which I did not know whether she came to dinner now. Towards the 12 then Ukitake-san here and half an hour later we had to ask Hinamori, who was standing at this time in the shower ... * drop *
Ukitake-san and I began to eat the appetizer, because san Orihime and Aizen had no time. With well an hour late Hinamori was just ready for the main course. She had brought with Kira ... No wonder that have taken so long to have verquatscht sure yet. Then we ate until well on at 15:30 because the dessert turned out rather late.
Well, after that it was clean kitchen -.- "Otherwise it was doing here so no one except the nice, understanding woman of my division, but today I had to serve.
Well, wash knives, be careful to not cut, wash dishes and try out new equipment shaft called "dishwasher". This is great ^_________^ After I made the kitchen clean, I was literally in a cleaning mania Derelict and started to clean up my desk was.
now he is again accessible. Another reason why I did this was that Ukitake-san fell asleep after the meal and we did not wake him.
Sorry this happened but when I opened a box and a swarm of moths came to meet me. Hinamoris and Kira screams for it should have been decisive.
Ukitake-san had to leave early because he had to look after his two underwear-thieving Fuku-members and Kira followed him, because he longed for his Taichou. ~. ~ "How can you have the desire to? came fairly late Aizen over yet. Without further ado, I pressed him a couple of my "dwarf fruit" in the hand, as before, the other also. They had gone, or I could hear from me again what Matsumoto, on account are as good for building bones ... -.- "
took Finally, Fuku-Taichou Aizen's then too and I was able to rejoin the work. And I'm about to do it again.
* sigh * How I HATE chaos ..... but I will not clean up constantly have * drop *
Hitsugaya Toshirou
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Price Of Lakme Cosmetics In India
cooking, washing, cleaning .... I'm Taichou, dammit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment